Re: Output for locqualityissue and locqualityrating

Hey Phil,

The its:param files are correct i checked them and so has Yves. There are
errors in lqi 3 and 4 xml and html 1 which will be corrected soon. I didn't
fix them today as I was busy with domain, target pointer and ruby. Also in
the attachment you sent LQI outputs for both LQI and LQR. When you can
could be please forward on the LQR results.

Thanks,
Leroy