W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: Output for locqualityissue and locqualityrating

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:58:42 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwut2_aMV5-d==_LitCkZrVJ54aQPGUh=UhzzxRF_Y=1ow@mail.gmail.com>
To: Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hey Phil,

The its:param files are correct i checked them and so has Yves. There are
errors in lqi 3 and 4 xml and html 1 which will be corrected soon. I didn't
fix them today as I was busy with domain, target pointer and ruby. Also in
the attachment you sent LQI outputs for both LQI and LQR. When you can
could be please forward on the LQR results.

Thanks,
Leroy


On 14 December 2012 16:15, Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie> wrote:

> Guys
>
> Attached all of our output for xml/html for locqualityissue/rating using
> files from github as of yesterday evening.
>
> The only differences are for parameterized rules and where I believe there
> are some bugs in the test suite output.
>
>
>
> Phil.
>
>
> ************************************************************
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
> the sender immediately by e-mail.
>
> www.vistatec.com
> ************************************************************
>
Received on Friday, 14 December 2012 16:59:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 14 December 2012 16:59:12 GMT