RE: locqualityissuexml - locQualityIssueEnabled

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:49:42 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hi Leroy, implementers of LQI, all,

I saw that you updated locqualityissue3xmloutput.txt
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/commit/f0d00c75f54fce96653ed7b00f49890e7c46ef16

Thanks for that.

Could we decide about when to represent locQualityIssueEnabled soon?
See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Dec/0069.html

- a) always
- b) only when the value is different from the default

Currently we output it when locQualityIssueEnabled is defined. But not all implementations can do this as it has a default value, so when a decorated node has a 'yes' it can be either from the default or from a declaration.

I think we have been outputting defaults in other data categories, so a) is probably the logical way to go. Note that either a) or b) means changing a few output files.

cheers,
-yves