W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: [bug] TargetPointer + improve the test files

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:07:07 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwtfpxnpOCWnfLV--dxSJamnjd_JO63+ZqnsBYuQfSXEKQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Fredrik Liden <fliden@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hey Fredrik,

I updated the files and they are on git hub now. I have changed the html
files to match your suggestion and also i removed the identical ids from
all the files (all are now unique):
* <div id="two">*
*  <p class="srcfile">Custom file filter:</p>*
*  <p class="targetfile">testFile.txt</p>*
* </div>*
*
*
The output has also been updated and now the output is along the lines of
targetPointer=../target. Please have a look and let me know what you think
of the updates I think they make a lot more sense.

Thanks,
Leroy
*
*


On 11 December 2012 10:59, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> Hey Fredrik,
>
> Sorry about the errors in the HTML output and i do agree with your Pointer
> point for targetPointer. In relation to the example files i agree they do
> need an update I will look into this once i get my other updates completed.
>
> Leroy
>
>
> On 10 December 2012 23:08, Fredrik Liden <fliden@enlaso.com> wrote:
>
>> ot sure the test files are not clearly showing how to use the category
>> according per spec, so we’ll
>
>
>
Received on Friday, 14 December 2012 13:07:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 14 December 2012 13:07:39 GMT