W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: [bug] Disambiguation

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:14:02 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwu=34ytwRnNuxPzneonHJcbaMp_vxJrSoJezF8+HLr15w@mail.gmail.com>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Thanks Yves. I had a meeting this evening so i didn't get a chance to
update Target Pointer the way Fredrik discussed. I will do this first thing
in the morning.

Cheers,
Leroy


On 13 December 2012 16:22, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

> Hi Leroy, all,
>
> I went through the Disambiguation files:
>
> -- Many input and/or output files had the old lexicalConcept instead of
> the lexical-concept.
> I've fixed them.
>
> -- disambiguation5xmloutput.txt and disambiguation6xmloutput.txt were
> missing a 'its:' prefix for annotatorsRef.
> I've fixed them.
>
> -- disambiguation7xmloutput.txt and disambiguation8xmloutput.txt had their
> @id sorted after @ident and @identRef.
> I've fixed them.
>
> cheers,
> -yves
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 17:14:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 17:14:30 GMT