W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

[bug] Disambiguation

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:22:39 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.069447d567.assp.0694096fc4.001a01cdd94e$11ed6720$35c83560$@com>
Hi Leroy, all,

I went through the Disambiguation files:

-- Many input and/or output files had the old lexicalConcept instead of the lexical-concept.
I've fixed them.

-- disambiguation5xmloutput.txt and disambiguation6xmloutput.txt were missing a 'its:' prefix for annotatorsRef.
I've fixed them.

-- disambiguation7xmloutput.txt and disambiguation8xmloutput.txt had their @id sorted after @ident and @identRef.
I've fixed them.

cheers,
-yves
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 16:23:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 16:23:09 GMT