W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

[bug] ExternalResource

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:45:07 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.0692be7a28.assp.06926c0354.00fb01cdd7f1$2b7bdb80$82739280$@com>
Hi Leroy, all,

The input file has only one imageobject element, your output listed two.
I've checked in the corrected output because it was an obvious error rather than an "agreement issue".

I've also checked in a fix in the externalresource5xmlrules.xml rules where the DocBook namespace declaration was missing.

cheers,
-yves
Received on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 22:45:38 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 11 December 2012 22:45:39 GMT