W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: [bug] ExternalResource

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:24:29 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwuh9UCzZ2Y-Z1U_NSLSqnwGvprc8MA_MQgdadoQja4iMQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Thanks for the updates Yves :). I must not have posted up the changes I
made in my local files.

Cheers,
Leroy


On 11 December 2012 22:45, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:

> Hi Leroy, all,
>
> The input file has only one imageobject element, your output listed two.
> I've checked in the corrected output because it was an obvious error
> rather than an "agreement issue".
>
> I've also checked in a fix in the externalresource5xmlrules.xml rules
> where the DocBook namespace declaration was missing.
>
> cheers,
> -yves
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 10:25:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 12 December 2012 10:25:02 GMT