Von: Phillips, Addison [mailto:addison@lab126.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. März 2013 15:41
An: Felix Sasaki
Cc: Arle Lommel; Stephan Walter; Norbert Lindenberg; Yves Savourel; public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org; 'www-international'
Betreff: Re: I18N-ISSUE-246: Clarify character encoding behavior when calculating storage size [ITS-20]

Hello Felix, et al.

I'm open to that and am happy to extend an invite for next week.

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD

Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org<mailto:fsasaki@w3.org>> wrote:
Hi Addison,

would it make sense to have a joint call about this? Maybe Stephan and
Yves can join next week's i18n core call - always Thursday 4 p.m. UTC, 5
p.m. CET?

Best,

Felix