[I18N-ISSUE-242] Re: Case-insensitivity mode for predefined tokens undefined; should be ASCII-case-insensitivity

Hi Henri,
Thank you for this comment. I18N-ISSUE-242 (Clarify case-insensitive
match for domains [ITS-20]) has been raised already based on a similar
comment from another contributor so for tracking purposes we will
address your comment also under this issue ID also.

Kind Regards,
Dave Lewis