Re: [ISSUE-82] Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD, i18n-ISSUE-208: Mapping domains to nothing [ACTION-401]

Hi Richard,
I'm just following up to check if this response satisfied you comment?
If we don't hear to the contrary by the 11th Feb well assume you're
satisfied and close this ISSUE-82.

kind regards,
Dave