RE: ISSUE-106: I18N-ISSUE-246: Storage Size

From: Pablo Nieto Caride <pablo.nieto@linguaserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:12:25 +0200
To: "'Yves Savourel'" <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, <public-multilingualweb-lt-comments@w3.org>, "'www-international'" <www-international@w3.org>
Hi Yves,

Looks great and I think it covers everything.

Cheers,
Pablo.

Hi everyone,

I've tried to re-worked the section taking into account:

- The updates from Jirka and Stephan
- Anne's feedback (removing NEL from the list of line-break options)
- Adding some wording related to a) using bytes and b) how to use the information to perform a verification.

I'd like your feedback before I put this into the specification.
So I've attached a PDF with the new text and one with the new text and revisions marks.

Thanks,
-yves