Re: ISSUE-106: I18N-ISSUE-246: Storage Size

Hi Yves,

Very good, you covered everything.

Two suggestions:

(1) Rewrite of Note: Storage size is not related to the display length
of a text, and therefore should not be used to constrain a certain
display length.

(2) First paragraph in 8.21.2: "lf" should have also "(U+000A)" to make
the sentence clear.

Cheers -- Jörg