Minor Update to "Tester" and "PreProcessorResults"

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:46:25 +0300
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
As part of handling "file" scheme extension, I had to also make two
minor changes to the mobileOK source code. This definitely doesn't
effect the reference implementation at all.

Tester class
In the main method of this class we added another command line option
called "-c" that allows people to specify a configuration file (If
other people also would like to extend this library). For example,
validating pages with "file" scheme, a new configuration class has to
be provided. This was important to add an extension without affecting
the reference implementation. If a configuration is not specified,
default mobileOK configuration is used.

In this class, a new getter method is added to be able to get hold of
the "Resources" retrieved by the validator.

These changes have been committed back to the CVS repository.

School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester
M13 9PL

Tel:  +44 (0) 161 275 6239