Handling "file" scheme extension - Namespace

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:37:15 +0300
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Hi All,

First of all, I would like to thank to Francois for all his help. He
first helped us a lot with re-factoring the code and while working on
this extension, he also answered all my trivial and boring questions :)

"file" scheme extension is almost complete, with Francois we
discussed how we can commit back the extension code to the library. I
know that we want to keep this extension separate in such a way that
it doesn't affect rest of the reference implementation.

What about this proposal:

For Namespace, we can use:

And physically we can locate the source code at:

  |_ extensions
     |_ filesupport
         |_ src
             [extension code with the proposed namespace]

Would you be OK with this structure or do you have a better suggestion?

School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester
M13 9PL

Tel:  +44 (0) 161 275 6239