W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > July 2008

Release of version 1.0

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:56:45 +0200
Message-ID: <48920AED.9060804@w3.org>
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi guys,

I committed a new version of the JAR, which is supposed to be version 1.0.

I don't really how things were done for the beta, but I suppose we'll 
have to put a flag of the whole hierarchy to be able to extract the code 
of the version 1.0. I don't really know how this can be done using CVS, 
but it sure can ;)

Before we do that, I suggest that:

- we put a note in the user and dev manuals to note that they still 
apply to the beta. Similarly, we may want to wait for the schema in the 
moki subdirectory to be updated.

or

- we don't flag the user and dev manuals and the moki subdirectory with 
the v1.0 flag.


FYI, I made a couple of commits earlier today to fix bugs 5919 and 5920 
that made the checker crash in certain exotic conditions. As mentioned 
earlier, bug 5921 that occurs AFAICT on certain invalid XML pages that 
use a non-utf8 encoding still remains.


Francois.

FWIW, I'm off tomorrow, and there's no Internet connection at the beach ;)
Received on Thursday, 31 July 2008 18:56:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 31 July 2008 18:56:33 GMT