Re: No more pending bugs at this moment

Abel Rionda wrote:
>> More than another beta, I think we should target the release of v1.0.
>> There surely remains bugs we're not aware of yet, but we now have
>> reviewed the checker thoroughly enough to be confident that it works
>> fine and returns the results it's supposed to return. What do you think?
>
> Yes, a new release would be better. We can consider the current checker version as a "candidate" one. We can talk about it in tomorrow's call.
> One thing that would be useful for accompanying the release would be the update of the checker documentation. Unfortunately, neither Nacho nor I have
> too much time to work on this at this moment :-(. Any help on this would be appreciated. If it was the case, the collaborator would be added as an editor.

I didn't have time to work on the documentation either :(

It would be better to have an up-to-date version of the documentation,
but I think we can still separate the release of the checker itself and
the update of the documentation. For the time being, we may simply state
in the documentation that it needs to be updated to reflect the changes
that were introduced between the beta version and version 1.0, and that
we're working on it.