Re: On the way to v1.0: some new tests/bugs/fixes/questions

Jo Rabin wrote:
>>When we implemented this test we interpreted that each stylesheet should
>>be checked individually. Let me move this issue to Jo.
>
> I think that if something causes retrieval of a stylesheet that doesn't
> add anything to the style, that merits a warn. I hadn't thought that
> separate style elements actually counted as different style sheets, in
> that they are all part of the primary resource.

OK. I'm fine with that.

So, in summary:
1/ a stylesheet that only contains styles that don't add anything to the
"all" or "handheld" styles should trigger a WARN. Makes sense. And
that's already the case in the checker.

2/ two style elements in the primary doc should be considered together,
and so the test STYLE_SHEETS_USE 9 should pass.

Francois.