Re: On the way to v1.0: some new tests/bugs/fixes/questions

 >When we implemented this test we interpreted that each stylesheet should
 >be checked individually. Let me move this issue to Jo.

I think that if something causes retrieval of a stylesheet that doesn't
add anything to the style, that merits a warn. I hadn't thought that
separate style elements actually counted as different style sheets, in
that they are all part of the primary resource.

Jo