Re: [Fwd: Questions on Checker]

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:54:09 -0400
To: "Jo Rabin" <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

(Is the document returned to a desktop browser the same as what is
returned to the checker? maybe so, but I have not checked this.)

I wonder, do we check for "UTF-8" in a case-insensitive way? well
there's a bug if we don't.

The error is on a style with selector ".hr" which isn't used in the
main doc. Is that still an error?  yeah I think so. If it's not used,
it shouldn't really appear anyway in the response to a mobile request.
I don't think it's necessary to get into deciding whether the rule is
used. It's still valid to flag this one.