RE: Partial Object Elment Processing Rule update

Hi Francois,

>I'll try to setup the checker on a Windows machine to reproduce the
>problem, but in the meantime, could you send me the exception being
thrown?

Yes, sure. Here it is the exception hierarchy:

	at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.ExtendedCatalogResolver.resolveEntity(Extende
dCatalogResolver.java:32)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.EntityResolverWrapper.resolveEnt
ity(EntityResolverWrapper.java:148)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.resolveEntity(X
MLEntityManager.java:701)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XML
EntityManager.java:832)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.startPE(XMLDTD
ScannerImpl.java:686)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.skipSeparator(
XMLDTDScannerImpl.java:2065)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scanDecls(XMLD
TDScannerImpl.java:2027)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.scanDTDExterna
lSubset(XMLDTDScannerImpl.java:319)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispat
cher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1030)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.s
canDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML1
1Configuration.java:834)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML1
1Configuration.java:764)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.jav
a:148)
	at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Abstr
actSAXParser.java:1242)
	at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.HTTPXHTMLResource.validateMarkup(HTTPXHTMLRes
ource.java:690)
	at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.HTTPXHTMLResource.<init>(HTTPXHTMLResource.ja
va:129)
	at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Preprocessor.preprocess(Preprocessor.java:50)
	at
org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Tester.getPreprocessorResults(Tester.java:90)
	at org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.Tester.main(Tester.java:202)