Re: Partial Object Elment Processing Rule update

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:03:17 +0200
To: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
CC: Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>, public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Abel Rionda wrote:
> Yes, sure. Here it is the exception hierarchy:

> 	at
> org.w3c.mwi.mobileok.basic.ExtendedCatalogResolver.resolveEntity(Extende
> dCatalogResolver.java:32)

I, stupid, had mis-applied the patch I had proposed, and forgotten the
line that checks that the systemId variable is not null... I deeply
apologize for not having spotted that before :-(

I just committed the patch for the patch.
Could you have a try with the latest ExtendedCatalogResolver.java file?

Francois.