Re: And now a beta?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:47:33 +0100
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Le lundi 28 janvier 2008 à 15:35 -0500, Sean Owen a écrit :
> Given we've fixed that DTD issue, and a couple more fixes came in
> today, seems like we are reasonably ready for a beta. I'd like to cut
> one -- are there outstanding issues or objections?

I would support it, indeed; I think  the amount of work that has been
done since the alpha is pretty impressive, and well worth of a new
release.

Looking at the bug lists, I don't see any big enough bug that would
deserve holding up - clearly we need to clean up the objects-related
tests at some point, but that's pending a decision on the mobileOK spec.