And now a beta?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:35:10 -0500
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Given we've fixed that DTD issue, and a couple more fixes came in
today, seems like we are reasonably ready for a beta. I'd like to cut
one -- are there outstanding issues or objections?

This is not the same as saying we're done of course, just declaring a
significant milestone in the move towards 1.0. I think we are ready
for that, and would benefit from the renewed attention (and testing,
and bug reports) we may get from announcing a new version.