RE: Crash

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:28:50 -0000
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hmmm, that's a problem - this is the relevant bit from the conformance
section of XHTMP MP 1.0 - which says the system identifier can be
modified. That's more like MUST be modified it seems.

I wonder if OMA is aware of this problem - or if this is jest a
temporary glitch with the server?

Jo

4. There MUST be a DOCTYPE declaration in the document prior to the root
element, with a public identifier.

The public identifier included in the DOCTYPE declaration must reference
the DTD found in Appendix A using its Formal Public Identifier. The
system identifier may be modified appropriately. For example, <!DOCTYPE
html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.0//EN"
"http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/xhtml-mobile10.dtd">