RE: Crash

Ooops

I meant to add that we shouldn't be retrieving the DTD from the location
in the System ID anyway - partly because we should be caching it, but
partly because the location could contain a bogus DTD. Not that I
imagine that many people would be so desperate for mobileOK that they
would go to those lengths, rather than fix the mark up ...

Jo