Re: Recent updates regarding pending bugs

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:30:51 -0500
To: "Abel Rionda" <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I regenerated all moki.xml files. I see two new test failures, on
Caching 10 and ContentFormatSupport 3. But these don't seem to be
related to the changes.. hmm. Anyone know about those -- can I regen
the test results? they look wrong, like for example Caching 10 has a
typo in it ("outcompe") that is not from the source code.