Re: Renamed of tests

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:19:13 +0100
To: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Le mercredi 16 janvier 2008 à 13:55 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> Can you explain why you changed the name of the results in e.g.
> AutoRefresh.xsl back to AUTO_REFRESH_REDIRECTION-1 from AUTO_REFRESH-1?

Oops, I now realize that you didn't change anything, but that I failed
to commit AutoRefresh.xsl when I did the renaming change, and thus you
wouldn't have gotten the version I had in my working copy.

Sorry about that, I have now committed a corrected version with the
right results names.