Re: Renamed of tests

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:55:40 +0100
To: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Hi Abel,

Le mardi 15 janvier 2008 à 10:18 +0100, Abel Rionda a écrit :
> We have commintted some changes regarding the names of  tests
> AutoRefresh and ContentFormat.
>
> Note that the name of Java and XSL files must be the same and also the
> TestType id must match the attribute
> name inside XSL file.

Can you explain why you changed the name of the results in e.g.
AutoRefresh.xsl back to AUTO_REFRESH_REDIRECTION-1 from AUTO_REFRESH-1?

At the very least, this would require changing the names in
messages.properties.xml accordingly, but ideally I would much prefer if
we used the same ids as the ones set in the mobileOK spec so that we can
automate the discovery of missing tests cases.

Thanks,