Re: Wrong path in compiled stylesheets

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:43:26 -0500
To: "Araceli Checa" <acheca@gmail.com>
Cc: "Miguel Garcia" <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>, "Abel Rionda" <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>, public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

I think I have a solution -- just need to feed the XSL Transformer
objects a "URIResolver" object that is aware of resources in the
classpath too, as we do elsewhere. It seems to work and I'll check it
in shortly. I wonder how long it's been broken this way. :( I suppose
I am typically running from within my build directory so would not
have noticed.