Re: Wrong path in compiled stylesheets

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:55:44 +0100
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008 à 15:43 -0500, Sean Owen a écrit :
> I think I have a solution -- just need to feed the XSL Transformer
> objects a "URIResolver" object that is aware of resources in the
> classpath too, as we do elsewhere. It seems to work and I'll check it
> in shortly. I wonder how long it's been broken this way. :( I suppose
> I am typically running from within my build directory so would not
> have noticed.

I don't know if this is related or not, but I have a bunch of unit tests
failing where an absolute URI shows up where apparently a relative URI
should, e.g.:
        Caused by: org.junit.ComparisonFailure: Line 115 expected:<<URI>[]w3c.gif</URI>> but was:<<URI>[http://localhost:8080/ImagesResizingImagesSpecifySizeTest/4/]w3c.gif</URI>>
in IMAGES_RESIZING_IMAGES_SPECIFY_SIZE: test/data/ROOT/ImagesResizingImagesSpecifySizeTest/4

Is it for me only?

(I want to rename IMAGES_RESIZING_IMAGES_SPECIFY_SIZE into
IMAGES_SPECIFY_SIZE, but I want to start from a clean state before doing
so.)