More test fixes, another bug solved. Ready for beta now?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:31:13 -0500
To: public-mobileok-checker <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

I sifted through the many test failures and determined that all were
just matters of updating the golden test file.

I'd remind everyone that if you change the code, and the tests fail,
you need to figure out why. If the difference is unexpected, then you
have a bug to fix before committing. If it's expected, you need to
regenerate the appropriate test files and commit those too. I have
made mistakes like this in the past but it's vital to adhere to this.
Today I saw four different kinds of differences related to recent
changes, and I'm not in the best position to understand whether the
changes are expected or not.

Anyway I found one more Java 5-vs-6 issue which was causing unexpected
test differences and fixed that.

Everything passes now. Are we ready for a beta? no more checkins at
this point until we do that, just to make sure we don't keep
introducing changes.

I am going to proceed with a build tomorrow.