Re: Last item for beta -- new MAIN_DOCUMENT test

This came up on the call today. There is I think some question about
whether this representation is the right one in the test document
because this looks like we are talking about a test called
"MAIN_DOCUMENT" when there is none defined in mobileOK Basic.

I personally think this representation is OK, as it was not entirely
clear from mobileOK how to represent errors of this kind. It seems
this TF doesn't have a specific problem with it. So I think we should
proceed with this representation, and probably amend mobileOK Basic in
the next version to mention this.

If that is satisfactory, let's proceed with the beta. Let's also not
make any changes at this point since we've been trying to complete a
stable release for weeks.

Sean