Re: mobileOK validation logic - jar file?

If we use the Tester (URI) and Tester (File) in co-ordination (by
testing the HTTP behaviour with Tester (URI) and the rest with Tester
(File)), can we address that problem?

I understand that checker doesn't handle local files, but why do you
have a Tester(File)? so I am right in assuming that this method is
not fully implemented?

Regards,
Yeliz.
On 10 Dec 2008, at 11:10, Jo Rabin wrote:

> > Yes, you are right. As my colleague Miguel said, the solution for
> your
> > integration problem is to extend HTTPClient library to accept local
> > files. Unfortunately, we do not have much available time to work
> on this
> I think that we also need to consider what happens to tests for
> HTTP behaviour - since in this case there is no HTTP behaviour. As
> mobileOK stands you must either pass or fail a test, since you
> can't pass a test for HTTP behavior if no HTTP is present
> presumably you must fail?
>
> Jo
>
> On 10/12/2008 08:59, Abel Rionda wrote:
>> Hi Yeliz,