Re: XSLT line numbers, <code>, etc.

Oh OK I thought I saw some recent changes. It looks like an issue with
the code from what I can tell. Well, whoever gets to it first...

You get this error after an update? If so, sounds like for some reason
the body of the response you are getting is different, which is weird.
If this is the case, and you are running on Windows, then I somehow
suspect a line separator problem -- maybe the XML serializer is
putting in \r\n at the end of lines, only on Windows, and that is
making the response bigger.

if that is so, then hacking in a change to the line separator might
fix it. For example at the very top of Tester, you might include this:

static {
  System.setProperty("line.separator", "\n");
}

That is not a long-term fix and shouldn't be checked in but if that
fixes the test failure then it confirms the problem.

I myself work on OS X so it would not affect me if so.