RE: XSLT line numbers, <code>, etc.

From: Abel Rionda <abel.rionda@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:11:45 +0200
To: "Sean Owen" <srowen@google.com>
Cc: "public-mobileok-checker" <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hi Sean,

>Good catch, I just fixed this and the associated tests.
>There are still some failing tests due to some CSS changes I think?

We have not made any changes since two weeks ago. On the other hand,
when we launch the test suite, we get the same error in all tests:

Caused by: org.junit.ComparisonFailure: Line 37
expected:<Content-Length: 4[74]&#xD;> but was:<Content-Length:
4[97]&#xD;>

It seems that the Content-Length response header does not match the
specified in the moki test case.
Both Miguel and I have run the test on Windows XP. Can this be a
reason? Anyone else is using Windows?

Abel.