RE: moki namespace

Dom

This makes sense to me. Presumably the document at the ns uri ought to point to some documentation of some kind, but since we are in development that documentation doesn't exist.

If we were to start using the namespace URI you suggest - I would suggest we do so straight away as an increasing number of documents are making reference to the ns - I'm hoping that this informal use doesn't break the rules and that we will only need the formal document at the URI once we go public?

Either way it has got to be better than the one we are using informally at the moment ...

Thanks
Jo