Re: Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:19:05 +0200
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
To: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>

> I checked in code that now tests for "moki.xml" in
> test/docs/XXXXXTest/YYY test directories. So, you'll have moki.xml
> examples with which to test, and also an ability to inject your own
> for testing.
Thanks.

When using this document, I noticed that this doc has another
structure like the prototype from the Checker Home Page [1].

To finish the XSLTs, I have some possible agenda ideas:
* moki format / official structure for test implementation
* messages / should we all use the document() XPath function? if so,
let us finalize the xml structure
* transformation result format / official structure, please comment [2]

Cheers,
  Roland

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/
2007Apr/att-0047/moki-example-20070419.xml
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mobileok-checker/
2007May/0077.html