Re: Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:22:11 -0400
To: "Roland Gülle" <roland@7val.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
On 5/21/07, Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com> wrote:
> > I checked in code that now tests for "moki.xml" in
> > test/docs/XXXXXTest/YYY test directories. So, you'll have moki.xml
> > examples with which to test, and also an ability to inject your own
> > for testing.
> Thanks.
>
> When using this document, I noticed that this doc has another
> structure like the prototype from the Checker Home Page [1].

Yes the examples you find here are not yet complete, and aren't 100%
like the first example Jo sent I imagine.

> To finish the XSLTs, I have some possible agenda ideas:
> * moki format / official structure for test implementation
> * messages / should we all use the document() XPath function? if so,
> let us finalize the xml structure

(I don't mind doing this personally if there is support for it -- just
want to think through the performance, maintenance, and
internationalization implications. As long as we're not doing this
simply to use XSLT, cool. I am a bit worried about how heavy the
tester will become if it uses so much XSLT.)

> * transformation result format / official structure, please comment [2]

Let's talk tomorrow, yes.