W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > May 2007

Code updates

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:04:28 +0100
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
Message-ID: <006c01c7996e$996c4390$8000a8c0@Linguafrancam2>

I have some code updates to check in, but no means of doing so :-(

I've been looking at production of the moki document ... mainly ...

Here's a mixed bag of thoughts and random comment:

PreprocessorResults

Fixed the problem with namespaces
Made quite a few changes to processing of HTTP headers to parse them
correctly
Added some DocInfo
Added the base64 encoded document
Fixed problem with no document returned.

DOMUtils added an extra helper

HTTPResource

Stopped following redirects automatically 
Stopped processing cookies

XHTMLHTTPResource
Rewrote parseTidiedDOM
Problem with 0 length body (fixed?)

Tester

I've added some command line switches:
-m mokifilename (leave the filename off and it doesn't output)
-r resultfilename (ditto)
[-u] dummy so you can  do e.g. -r -u http://wonky.mobi

Base64

I've added some code to Base64 (taken from java.util....base64)

Generally,

Auto redirection is now off, but I have not put manual redirection in as it
needs a bit of thought as to how one would store the results of each of the
requests.

I think that cookies are being thrown away if they are invalid - before I
changed the process cookies thing, HTTPClient was throwing grumbles out to
the console (on http://google.com/m). Not sure what is happening about this.
Could be that since switching off autoredirection the cokkie behaviour is
different. 

Anyway if anyone has write access I'll send the files over.

Cheers
Jo

---
Jo Rabin
M: +44 7904 185975
Skype: JoRabin
Received on Friday, 18 May 2007 17:04:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:03 GMT