Re: Code updates

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:17:53 -0400
To: "Jo Rabin" <jo@linguafranca.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

PS I checked in some stuff last night to fix the namespaces issue too
-- it works, but, not sure if it is the best way or what. You'll want
to do an update and I apologize for conflicts. I'm open to better
solutions than what I threw in.

I can submit if you'll send over files and/or a diff.

I'd like to maintain some minimal control over style and design of the
code. Not the content but how it's written and built into the
object-oriented design. I think it's important for the whole
application to be built in a cohesive way. I'd like to be able to edit
and refactor code from time to time and I hope this will be easy and
beneficial to the application, and satisfy my obsessive-compulsive
tendencies about code style and design. So Jo I'd also appreciate the
opportunity to take a light editorial pen to what you send over?