Re: Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:56:30 -0400
To: "Roland Gülle" <roland@7val.com>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
On 5/17/07, Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com> wrote:
> This sounds cool to test the complete process and check if all
> components work together.
>
> But for testing the components separate, especially the XSLTs,
> we should also create input (moki) - output (???) documents for the
> transformations.
> I don't have much experience with Tomcat and Java,
> so writing/testing at the command line is much easier for me (and
> maybe for others too).
> If this is only 'my' problem, I'll spend some time for setup a tomcat
> on my linux box...

Everything gets run for you, including Tomcat. I can imagine adding an
intermediate "moki" document to the expected test results directory,
and checking against it. I can then imagine running the tests in a
mode that only checks the results of transforming that correct moki
document into the results document. Or only checks the moki document.
Does that answer the concerns?