Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:34:20 +0100
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

Hello Checker Fans

I've set up a home page for the BPWG Checker Task Force at (W3C
member-only) [1]. It is basically a copy of the BPWG home page (and
hence based on an original design by Dom :-)). Let me know of problems
or if it needs updating.

Most of the links point to this list. Do we need an editing are for
formal copies of docs, or is CVS enough?

A regular conference slot has now been booked for Tuesday 1400Z,
conference code 2283 ("BCTF") (BPWG Checker Task Force) - details at
[2].

Cheers
Jo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Checker/