Re: Checker Home Page and Regular Teleconference Details

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:44:33 +0200
Cc: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>

> I've set up a home page for the BPWG Checker Task Force at (W3C
> member-only) [1]. It is basically a copy of the BPWG home page (and
> hence based on an original design by Dom :-)). Let me know of problems
> or if it needs updating.
Cool!

I have some comments about XSLT implementation:

1) directories
Actually, the XSLTs are located at:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/src/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/
basic/
could we seperate the different code syntax in directories, java and
XSLT, like:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/src/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/
basic/xslt

2) I stated with my first test.
To test my test, I changed http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-
mobileok-checker/2007Apr/att-0047/moki-example-20070419.xml to
generate a valid and invalid result.
Could we also add a directory for moki-test-documents?

3) error messages
OK, in a thread before I wrote an example with XInclude.
When writing the XSLT, I noticed that using the document() function
is much easier.
What do you think?

4) submitting code
maybe someone can help me directly, but what have I todo to submit
code in the directory?
Login to CVS with my W3 account seems not to be working...
Thanks!

> Most of the links point to this list. Do we need an editing are for
> formal copies of docs, or is CVS enough?
For me, CVS is enough.

  Roland