Re: More checked into CVS

From: Roland Gülle <roland@7val.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:26:57 +0200
Cc: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>
To: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>

> 	xpath-default-namespace="http://moki.mobi/2007/v0.1"
>
> in the stylesheet element which also specifies version="2.0".
Jo, you are 100% right - and this is for me a reason to support Shawn
(and disagree myself) for using XSLT 2.0.
Thanks for clearing the namespace confusion.

I don't know if I'm right (or following the complete thread in
detail), but implementing the transformations has been started.
If so 2 questions:
1.) are there moki test documents, where the transformations can be
tested? And if not, should we create a directory, where lots of moki
documents could be stored?
2.) what have I todo, if I want to write a transformation/test-document?

  Roland