RE: More checked into CVS

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:21:09 +0100
To: <public-mobileok-checker@w3.org>

> > root of the moki doc, or am I missing the point?
> I'm not sure - this example don't work with my XSLT processor
> (libxslt  V10111).
> Maybe it is only a libxslt problem?

No, I'm sorry, I was being silly and confusing myself.

To go back to my example output [1] and a snippet of Sean's caching
test, lightly edited:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"
	<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"/>
	<xsl:template match="/">
		<test name="caching">
ires']) = 0 and
trol']) = 0">
					<result outcome="FAIL">No
expires or cache control HTTP header</result>
					<result outcome="PASS"/>

Generates, correctly, PASS  - because of the inclusion of the

in the stylesheet element which also specifies version="2.0".

If you change HTTPResponse[1] for HTTPResponse[last()] it generates,
correctly, a FAIL.

Otherwise, for XSLT 1.0 you need to put namespaces on the xpath in the
node test. Sorry to have missed the point, earlier.

Also, I think the XPATH should be

to make sure that the last redirect was actually successful ...