RE: More code checked in

> There are 27 test cases and we are currently 3 working groups.

Hang on a second ... there will be 24, I think, at the next revision,
which I am actively working on, but which despite it being top W3C
priority for me, won't happen till next week. Sorry about this (I've got
various other commitments this week that make it impossible for me to
get it done before then).

The deleted ones are SCROLLING and VALIDITY fwiw. Suggest we talk before
committing serious resources to this as the changes to the other ones
are not in all cases trivial.

Jo