Re: Next F2F meeting: June, London?

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:51:38 -0400
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

We have 5 confirmed then, and presumably a few more. That's a quorum,
and June 12 - 13 sounds as good as any other dates.

Kai you are coming to conduct a separate F2F meeting right, and will
want a separate conference room? We have one big room now, and can
likely get two. When you know you'll have others coming we'll figure
out what space is needed.

Sean