Re: Mobile Checker not working

> I have created an example in the NonTextAlternativesTest.xsl test,
> where the test calls an result template (definded in the functions.xsl).

I tried plugging the result template into AutoRefresh and it's breaking
right now because I don't think it uses the right format. The Java code is
looking for a result "name", and looking at the functions.xsl template, I
couldn't find that value being declared. Here's a snip from the current
CachingTest.xsl that works. Roland, could you take one more look at the code
and make sure everything is there that needs to be? I'm not entirely sure
what you're doing, so I want to leave any alterations to your expertise (or
you could just explain it to me and I can try my hand if you're short on
time).

<result name="CACHING-1" outcome="FAIL">
      <info>
            <xsl:value-of select="moki:msgI18n('CACHING-1',$language)"/>
      </info>
     <position tidied="false" url="URL?" mokiID="mokiID?" type="HEADER">
              <name>
                     <xsl:value-of
select="moki:msgI18n('CACHING-1',$language)"/>
             </name>
     </position>
 </result>

Thanks.