W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mobileok-checker@w3.org > June 2007

Re: recent CVS updates

From: Laura Holmes <holmes@google.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:50:22 -0400
Message-ID: <135a9f560706261450j44d360cdj866701dd99520bff@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org
Oops! Sorry. Wrong code. Here's the real stuff:

 XMLSerializer xmlSerializerResult = new XMLSerializer(System.out, new
OutputFormat((Document)domResult.getNode(), "UTF-8", true));

try {

xmlSerializerResult.serialize((Document)domResult.getNode());

} catch (IOException e) {

e.printStackTrace(); //To change body of catch statement use File | Settings
| File Templates.

}


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Holmes <holmes@google.com>
Date: Jun 26, 2007 3:15 PM
Subject: recent CVS updates
To: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Hi all,
I just checked in some code, so here's some of the revisions:

1) A new TestTestSuite main method. You can now run several different types
of tests. With no arguments, you can run the entire suite. Add one more
argument, the name of a test file ( i.e. CachingTest) and you can run all
the unit tests under that directory. Bring the number of arguments up to two
(i.e. CachingTest 1), and you test the identified subtest under the
specified test directory (i.e. to continue with the previous example, only
the first CachingTest is run). However, we still run all of the tests
against that document. I decided to implement this method after we were
trying to test some directories without an .xhtml file in them. This threw
all sorts of errors, so the new methods are a work around.

2) New updates to the AutoRefresh.xsl and CachingTest.xsl to conform to the
new results format. This way, if you run the TestTestSuite with the
arguments "CachingTest 1", you will get as far as the third test before
things break. As things stand now, I've just left some dummy implementations
of some of the result data requested and am waiting to hear back from you
guys on things such as document tidiness, etc. I've taken out the following
code for the sake of committing things to CVS, but if you really want to see
what the result doc it outputting in xml, insert:

XMLSerializer xmlSerializerMoki = new XMLSerializer(System.out, new
OutputFormat(results.getMokiDocument(), "UTF-8", true));

try {

xmlSerializerMoki.serialize(results.getMokiDocument());

} catch (IOException e) {

e.printStackTrace(); //To change body of catch statement use File | Settings
| File Templates.

}

after line 32 in AbstractXSLTTestImplementation (right before the return
statement), and the results will be printed to the System console.

3) CachingTest.xsl now calls to a Java function to re-request HTTP headers,
but it hasn't been tested yet. I'm going to be writing some more tests for
Caching to get it completely 100% working, and testing that method will be
part of it.

4) Just some general fixes on some of the code, such as correctly recording
SAXParseExceptions and identifying css stylesheets found in xml-stylesheet
tags.

Hope this looks good to you all. This should just give you guys an idea of
where things are progressing and showing that some of the tests aren't
completely broken :)

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Laura
Received on Tuesday, 26 June 2007 21:51:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:03 GMT