Re: Mobile Checker not working

From: Sean Owen <srowen@google.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:53:28 -0400
To: "Miguel Garcia" <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org>
Cc: public-mobileok-checker@w3.org

Nothing has worked for a while. :) The last round of XSLT changes
broke the tests a few weeks ago.

Laura has focused on getting CachingTest working first, following all
our other changes, and she'll commit what she's got today. She's close
to having a good working example of a test implementation.

Once that's up, indeed I think we need to focus now on writing tests,
and of course not breaking anything, and make sure we produce
something that fundamentally works before tackling corner cases.

Sean